• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is cgminer doing an instant crash? If so, one of your settings is incorrect, and it's NOT a driver or SDK issue. Add "-T" to your shortcut target line, or to the cgminer.conf file. The next time you open Cgminer, it won't crash, and it will tell you which setting caused the error.

Is cgminer doing an instant crash? If so, one of your settings is incorrect, and it's NOT a driver or SDK issue. Add "-T" to your shortcut target line, or to the cgminer.conf file. The next time you open Cgminer, it won't crash, and it will tell you which setting caused the error.

just used driver sweeper...but ill give this a shot to in case it happens again.

EDIT: reinstalled 13.4 and SDK 2.7 and it works now. still at a dual 300 khashs/s. wish i could get my 400 back. :(

ill continue working on it later though...after all *puts on sunglasses* time is money

Last edited:
for better electrical efficiency you could put 4 or 5 cards in each computer. Have you gotten a power bill yet?

This is the 2nd day, I'm gonna go like this until I can get a few PCIe ribbons I have some mobos that have a total if 4-5 connections

whats the total hashing power right now? must be nice and cool in there too...its kind of hot here. the only thing i got is my Pentium dual core mining away at 15khashs and my main mining at 500-600khashs with my crossfire setup.

AND I SHALL NEVAR DESABLE CROSSFIRE. MWAHAHHAHAHHAA

Its about 1400khash here(+600 at house). Im in Colorado, supposed to rain and get cold tonight :) ambient is about 75°F now, most gpus running at ~80°C, on a shared electric bill lol

Last edited:
tihs is really weird. i tried installing catalyst 13.1 and then ran cgminer but it still crashes. installed sdk 2.7 and it crashes. 2.8 still makes a crash and 13.4 makes it run just fine. i dont know whats going on at all.

i just want my cards to be able to mine at 800khash/s. i cant do a reinstall either.

EDIT: just got it working now...but same khashing results. SWITCHING BACK. GGRRRR

Last edited:
tihs is really weird. i tried installing catalyst 13.1 and then ran cgminer but it still crashes. installed sdk 2.7 and it crashes. 2.8 still makes a crash and 13.4 makes it run just fine. i dont know whats going on at all.

i just want my cards to be able to mine at 800khash/s. i cant do a reinstall either.

EDIT: just got it working now...but same khashing results. SWITCHING BACK. GGRRRR

Make sure you use this http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/catalyst-uninstall-utility.aspx when changing between drivers. In my experience, you do not need to mess with the SDK.

Is it "appcrash" ing? just tried to change some setttigs but it is always crashing now, can't get it to run for the life of me.
Had to switch to reaper for now till I can fix it.

Is it "appcrash" ing? just tried to change some setttigs but it is always crashing now, can't get it to run for the life of me.
Had to switch to reaper for now till I can fix it.

it used to mine at 400khash/s but after changing the drivers on day, guiminer was showing 200-300 khash/s. im sure that if i just reinstall windows it will run fine again.

ya I get that error I think it has to do with
.net OR/AND the .bat file we make
a clean install with new .net and no --shaders I don't get a crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back