• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Evercool Transformer 4 Heatsink Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today I will be looking at a heatsink from Evercool, the Transformer 4. This is the first heatsink I have ever had from Evercool, and it came delivered along with another offering from them, the Transformer 3. I consider the Transformer 4 to be their high-end offering, since it has four heatpipes and comes with two fans for a push-pull setup. I decided to take it for a test drive first, then follow up with the Transformer 3, which only has three heatpipes and comes with only one fan. The Transformer 4 is set up in conventional tower style with a heatpipe direct touch base and utilizes four 8 mm...

Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh...a value cooler for me to recommend...great writeup (as always) jim!

Thanks m0r7. If Evercool would have a better mounting system, this would be a decent choice. But their mounting systems are their weak link. The Transformer 3 (review coming soon) is also hurting in the mounting department too. It does have good pricing though.

The picture captions for "Exhaust fan side view" and "Intake fan side view" are reversed.

Great honest review!

I really like the look of the cooler though especially with the chrome fans, definitely seems like a good budget cooler.

Back