• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help choosing a AMD2 mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just for some helpful info , I just replaced a clients bad HP board with the Foxconn A76ML-K (in Trents second link) , and everything went smoothly from start to finish ; board fired right up with no problems even after a heavy 24hr stress test .

I'll probably buy one again to upgrade my niece's 939 computer with an updated x2 AM2 chip I have laying around .

Shame though the Foxconn A76ML-K was at $40 last week .

Just for some helpful info , I just replaced a clients bad HP board with the Foxconn A76ML-K (in Trents second link) , and everything went smoothly from start to finish ; board fired right up with no problems even after a heavy 24hr stress test .

I'll probably buy one again to upgrade my niece's 939 computer with an updated x2 AM2 chip I have laying around .

Shame though the Foxconn A76ML-K was at $40 last week .

I have a question about that Foxconn board. Does it have the ability to change the CPU core voltage? I downloaded the manual last night and couldn't find that setting. I'm thinking about putting it in my wife's computer but I want something that will overclock more than you could do on stock vcore.

I have a question about that Foxconn board. Does it have the ability to change the CPU core voltage? I downloaded the manual last night and couldn't find that setting. I'm thinking about putting it in my wife's computer but I want something that will overclock more than you could do on stock vcore.

Hey trents , I really did not pay much attention to the oc'ing on this board (as it was not a concern of my clients) ; but if I rember correctly it only had VERY limited cpu voltage increase (maybe 1-3 settings) and that was it .

Definitly , not a true oc'ing board by any means .

Back