• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about non-Steam BFBC2 and Steam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lukee

I have BFBC2 retail.

I wanted to buy a pack on steam that allows outfits, etc, but you need BFBC2 on Steam. Is there any way that I can do this without purchasing it for Steam? When I went to buy it, it wouldn't allow me because I don't have the prerequisite.

I tried adding the game to steam via Add Non-Steam game, but still nothing.

When I enter the CD key under activate steam game, it shows invalid.

Any help would be appreciated or if anyone knows where I can purchase that pack elsewhere, that would also work. I didn't see it on Direct2Drive.

Thanks in advance.

Wow, they charge for extra skins in EA games now?

Yeah, but at least you also get 4 more customization slots as well (one for each class). I bought it just for that fact so I can have extra setups for different maps withoug changing to often.

Actually, you also get the end gun in each kit, which is amazing. If I knew about this earlier, I would have bought it a long time ago.

I finally bought this kit and like it for the better MG3 and extra class setups. Oh and when I play as a medic on the Russian side no more red beret giving me away.

Are the weapons actually better/different or just a different skin from the stock one? Seems a bit dumb to be able to pay for an advantage in a better gun.

Back