• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC via Android

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brolloks

Benching Senior on Siesta, Premium Member #8
Messed with this all morning and I can now OC my MIVE from my HTC EVO, change the multi, bclck and check all the vitals like temps, fan speeds etc, this is just what I'm looking for:attn:
Could not get it to work on my Motorola Xoom, I think the RC Bluetooth only goes with Android 2.1 and 2.2 OS

Attachments

• IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 92
My understanding of the specs is that it mostly only works with either android or iphone/ipad(us blackberry users are out of luck). There some support for other stuff but its really iffy :\. I perfer to just hook my laptop up and use that, since you can actively graph power and temps with the rog connect through the windows client while viewing and controlling the other settings.

After using these features at blizzcon last year, its part of what really sold me on the ROG series motherboards.

Does it work well? Responds quickly? stable or buggy? Kind of seemed like a gimmick when I was reading about it. It does seem like a pretty good idea though.

Surprisingly it responds very well, no lag, temps move and is exactly what is on TurboV, I am very impressed with the interface
And I have a stripped down XP on the host PC, I installed ROG connect plus and paired the devices via bluetooth and it started right up

Last edited:
Back