• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For those 2 cpu's set advmethods to yes and for the extra parameters use -smp -verbosity 9

Come on guys!! Only 3 days left in the contest. Come help us over the final trench so that we can climb a bit higher in the stats.

I'm trying to d/l the client right now on my main rig. I was going to go for the 6.34 64 bit client, but the frigging link to download only brings up the 32 bit versions from what I see.:bang head And I don't think a 32 bit version is what I need with 6 gigs of ram.:bang head

If you can give some links to the 64 bit version, I wouldn't mind helping out. But crap such as this is what soured me on the whole Stanford thing in the first place.

Sorry I'm late getting back to you had was in bed at 9pm last night but I see in the Folding forum you got sorted out :)

Just over 2 days left in the race. Come help us out, bring everything you got no matter how small it is. Every single point counts at this stage!

Just want to say and big THANK YOU to all you guys who came over to help us in the Chimp Challenge. You helped us go from last place to 6th place in what ended up being a very tight race for those positions.

Thanks again and we'll hopefully see you next year for the next Chimp Challenge :salute:

Just want to say and big THANK YOU to all you guys who came over to help us in the Chimp Challenge. You helped us go from last place to 6th place in what ended up being a very tight race for those positions.

Thanks again and we'll hopefully see you next year for the next Chimp Challenge :salute:
+1:soda:

Back