• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati 6970 shadows problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

febriano

Registered
hi guys i have at i 6970 his turbo one , in games the shadows are pretty messed up and edgy or flickery and the close lines are terribly shacking or wierd looking like in bad company 2 when i right click the zoom in a heavy mchine gun its really messed up ...i have got the 11.4chot fix driver didnot fix the problem though ...can any one please help me would really appreciate it guys the rig is ( amd phenom II x4 965,msi870-g45,cooler master 650watt "rs-650-pcar-e3",4gb ddr3 kingstone 1600 mem,wind 7 64 bit ultimate)thanks

have you tried changing anti aliasing settings? my 460 did weird stuff like these mostly at 8x AA but got fixed when i updated drivers
could be settings from ati control panel too

i tried the 11.3 still the same, its in many games mafia 2 , bad company , black ops , assassin creed ,prince of persia etc....

i tried all you suggested including directx , I contacted his support and they walked me through lots of drivers installation after that they told me to rma will have to go to where i bought the pc from and try to change it thanks guys for your time

weird, im pretty sure its a software problem though, you didn't try the card n another pc did you?

Back