ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Motherboard Review

Workstation. It's not a word typically synonymous with overclocking. It seems like ASUS wants to turn that assumption on its head with their P8P67 WS Revolution motherboard we're looking at today.
    ... ... Return to article to continue reading.

i am a fan of these asus boards, but one thing i am not a fan of asus doing is those cheap front panel connector things, to bring all the wires together, they are such low quality my switch didnt even work when it connected via that but did once it was removed, but hey i dont think that condemns the board much, i love the workstation boards
    This is not the signature you are looking for.

Please Fold For Team32!

Water Cooled Moderator
    Overclockers.com Lead Editor
    Huh; I've used three of them without that problem. They're certainly not the strongest pieces of equipment, but they've gotten the job done for me. Sorry you had issues with them.

This is my first WS board and I've gotta say, it impressed me. It's a workhorse workstation, but can OC with gusto.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team!
    New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.
    I.M.O.G. - "Night benching is the answer. Start sleeping every other day. Other than an occassional narcoleptic episode, its been wor"
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build

probably just my big fingers couldn't work with such a small device in such a small space, and the rush to power up a new rig was obviously on my mind
    This is not the signature you are looking for.

Please Fold For Team32!

Researches Meritless
    LIES for the Front
    Page and Super Mutterator

Overclockers.com Editor
    First Responders

Nice review Hokie! Looks like the P67 version vs X58 we dont have to avoid. Well done!

"We have more information and more ways of accessing it than ever, yet seem increasingly less inclined to do so."- Michael Wilbon