Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    If it ain't broke let me take a crack at it.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Bobnova: "I suspect OptyTrooper of being a masochist."

Dual Opteron 4334s @ 3.4GHz/Asus KCMA-D8/12GB DDR3 G.Skill ECC 1333/WD Black 500GB/X2 A-DATA Premier Pro SP900 in RAID 0.

Benching Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by OptyTrooper View Post
    Mmmm.... Yummy.
    http://hwbot.org/community/submissio...0__34sec_891ms
    Too much junk to list in my sig....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McCoy View Post
    Well done. It's not enough but well done non the less. Don't tell me your going to try 940 Bonesy. I would have to smack you.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Dual Opteron 4334s @ 3.4GHz/Asus KCMA-D8/12GB DDR3 G.Skill ECC 1333/WD Black 500GB/X2 A-DATA Premier Pro SP900 in RAID 0.

Benching Profile
    No need to worry about that.

I have other things I'm working on and not too worried about 940 anyway but if I find a really good deal on some parts, I just might go for it. You know how it is - You see something that's a steal of a deal, find the rest at or around the same price and well..... You just do it.

As for the run, yeah, this time of year it's really tough to keep one cool. Got lucky and was able to get that one done.
    Too much junk to list in my sig....

Benching Team Leader
    Grabbed Senior
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    1 day left opty, but here's hoping it holds.
    Haswell Benching and Gaming: ASRock Z87 OC Formula : Intel i7 4770k w/ Phanteks PH-TC14 : 8GB 2x4GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2666 : MSI, XFX, and Sapphire R9 290X
    Other Components: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB SSD : 2TB Hitachi : Silverstone Strider Gold 1250W and Seasonic Platinum 1000W : Auria EQ276W 2560x1440

Folding User Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Janus67 View Post
    1 day left opty, but here's hoping it holds.
    Looks like I jumped the gun. Just the 370 part is finished.

Benching Team Leader
    Grabbed Senior
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    Actually when I went to each of the stages individually it says that x-team needs to hold it for 23 more hours.
    Haswell Benching and Gaming: ASRock Z87 OC Formula : Intel i7 4770k w/ Phanteks PH-TC14 : 8GB 2x4GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2666 : MSI, XFX, and Sapphire R9 290X
    Other Components: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB SSD : 2TB Hitachi : Silverstone Strider Gold 1250W and Seasonic Platinum 1000W : Auria EQ276W 2560x1440

Folding User Stats

Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    Contacted Rav3n and shadowmonk by email, waiting to hear back. I think they may have had quad fx rigs that fit the bill. Those were the only people I could dig up trying to search, but its a long time ago and hard to really find people that mention having it.
    Sorry but I havent been around much with everything going on atm, trying to get RL sorted out and it hasnt been going so great. Me and the gf broke up about a month ago and im still adjusting. She said i love my hardware more than her....I didnt say anything because i realized I DID lol.

I used most of my spare parts to put together 2 decent gaming computers for my cousins who were put in a group home. So im hoping ill be back in the game with my new x79 rig which the build is in progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2