• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HWBOT OC Challenge May 2011: Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Keep up the good work guys!!!...

Whoa.. PCGames jumped up like 10 points since yesterday!!! Dont rest on your Laurels!

Great work guys!

We are beating PCGames in each category except socket 604 and socket 1207 - they submitted a socket 1207 run yesterday which got them 10 points. No one else has competed on that platform yet.

Optytrooper is the one who should be getting the lion's share of credit here. I've only got 1 platform, he has got all the rest!

Way to go Opty!!

P.S. you might want to change the link to the profile. I'm Torin3, not Torin.

Fixed, thanks! Teamwork counts though man, without you on that platform, the lead might not be what it is! That said, optytrooper is a rockstar in this contest for sure. :rock:

Hmm actually, we need a socket 1207 system. I don't think opty (or any of the benching team, for that matter) has one.

OCF we need you!
One of you must have access to one!
A terrible, stock clocks, wrong OS, untweaked run is far better then no run at all!

Contacted Rav3n and shadowmonk by email, waiting to hear back. I think they may have had quad fx rigs that fit the bill. Those were the only people I could dig up trying to search, but its a long time ago and hard to really find people that mention having it.

http://hwbot.org/competition/hoc_may11

Our lead has expanded by 2 points due to a lone run by someone bumping PC Games'

US=44
Them=30

Expect better runs out of me in 462 and 604 very soon. Just waiting on some odds and ends to arrive.

I'm hoping to get a dual DICE socket 604 run in just for show but I'll go where the points take me on air first as I'll likely kill the board.

Last edited:
Excellent guys, I only have a single socket 462 mobo, so, can't help on this one but keep benching guys.

http://hwbot.org/competition/hoc_may11

Our lead has expanded by 2 points due to a lone run by someone bumping PC Games'

US=44
Them=30

Expect better runs out of me in 462 and 604 very soon. Just waiting on some odds and ends to arrive.

I'm hoping to get a dual DICE socket 604 run in just for show but I'll go where the points take me on air first as I'll likely kill the board.

You are most welcome Opty. ;)

I'll be working it this weekend and maybe cooking up something or cooking up a few pieces of silica. You guys are doing well, just don't let those other guys sneak up on you.

Back