• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Helping finding connectors.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I had a mishap with my sexy lil KW Plat 550 that I picked up from Oklahoma Wolf. I've pulled two wires out of one of the "CPU" 4pin connectors. Just wondering where a good place to find a replacement connector kit to repair it would be.

Thanks. :D

Ah sweet, checked them out.. cant believe I didnt think to check there first. I was looking over at Jab and they were kinda spotty on connectors.

Post back when you get yours let me know if they come with all the pins and such required for the end of the wire.

I ordered the connectors and the pins separately, but they have everything you need. All you should need is the pins and connectors. I ordered molex and that's how they worked with that. They have a good selection of pins, i.e. silver coated, gold coated, etc etc. Their prices are also very good

Hmm. I seen the separate molex connectors, but didn't see any that would be for the "P4" style connectors for the auxiliary cpu power. I know they are a bit different. I could probably re-use the pins out of the connectors I have if the new ones don't have the female pins in them, just gotta figure out how they come out lol.

I did that to my Silverstone.
I stuffed the pins back in and squeezed hot glue in the back to hold them in place.
Working great so far :D

Back