• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Looking for a new case.Any advices

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToRpEdA667

Registered
:rock::rock: Yes overclockers :rock::rock::rock:
i have only build my first system a couple moths ago and now im looking at my bad purchases.Going to change the GPU cards for 2x 6870 and defo got to change the case no room built quality is .... ' i was thinkin of Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 or maybe Coolermaster HAF X Case , or the cheapest Coolermaster Centurion 5 II . Im thinkin of putting my first WC system and dont know if the centurion would firt in a radiator in. i would propably be looking at covering just the CPU and the chipset. any other cases that i should be looking at /? ?
any advices very welcome overclockers :rock::rock:

I would actually recommend the Antec 1200 Gaming Case. It's a large ATX case, with a clear window and with 5 fans. I have a relative who owns that case and he's had it for a year and he loves it, he actually wants to buy a second case just in case. Another very old case I always liked was the Thermaltake Xaser Damier V5000. Large ATX, and it's kinda expensive though. I believe Kaos Systems makes a remake of the case with their brand name in it. Although it's a case that was top-of-the-line back in 2003. :\. It's up to you though...

Back