• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers.com Invades Microcenter Saint Louis - June 25th & 26th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great Demo and Meet-up!

Thanks to Dolk and the gang for the up-close demos to overclocking! My wife and I enjoyed seeing the focused attempts to drive the numbers up, but still close enough to the ground level that we could understand/watch!

After using Dolk's guide to go one component at a time for my first build, I got the fabulous moment of saying thanks to the man himself. We talked about the steps of my CPU (1075T) and motherboard (Gigabyte 890).

No plans to rob the fridge of coolant just yet but look forward to driving the clock up a couple of notches soon on my pet project......primarily a gaming platform.

Thanks for all those that came out! You guys made are day better. We hope to do this again soon. Make sure to come by everyday, our benching team likes to surprise us by benching with no warnings.

Thanks all for a great weekend. Was good talking to all the visitors, and microcenter staff made us feel right at home. Thank you for having us!

Look for a new article in the next couple days, with lots of great pictures!

-Matt

(I70 east is a parking lot near indianapolis currently, the drive back to Cleveland isn't getting any quicker!)

I want to Say thanks to Matt,George,Bob an Tom for letting me have some fun. Matt im sorry you an me had so many hardware problems but it was fun.

Glad you guys could make it, was good meeting you, and moparman thanks for pitching in all the help and parts when needed!

Back