• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where do you buy for your special home needs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer0915

"The Expert"
I have found that Lowes Home Improvements has a lot of what I need but most of the time I must order wall plates, converters and the like and I have been very satisfied with MCM: http://www.mcmelectronics.com/browse/Wall-Plates/0000000269 shows some wall plates.

Where do you order from for your home PC projects. I will be ordering my cameras and interface equiptment from MCM when I upgrade my home security cameras.

Last edited:
When I do through wall and under floor networking runs, I usually get my stuff from monoprice.com. They have great prices, especially in bulk. Sometimes, finding exactly what you need can be a challenge if your not up on the terminology.

I ordered everything for 4 rooms with two gigabit ports each, connected to 8 ports in another room to connect to the switch-that-connects-to-the-router-that-connects-to-the-modem from DeepSurplus.com. Back when I ordered, they included a bag of Skittles in every box :)

Last edited:
I ordered everything for 4 rooms with two gigabit ports each from deepsurplus.com.

Now that is a good networking site. I like it and am adding it to my list. I really like the color selection for the network cables and the price is as good as the egg on cat 6.

Back