Wink change operating system for mobile phone

hi brother!!!!
    fools!
    for any hackers, overclockers, and cracker...
    how to change mobile phone operating system...
    e.g. nokia 1202,,,

can i change menu or add new language???
    plisss answer this although you cant...
    Last edited by netwavex; 06-16-11 at 11:31 AM. Reason: suggestion from mbentley :D

Gloriously Lead
    Overclockix Chief Architect
    10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile
    might i suggest that you possibly reword your question (maybe with a few less smiley faces next time )? from what i gather, you are wanting to know if it is possible to change the menu of a nokia 1202 mobile phone, correct? also, you are wanting to know if there are language packs or if you can customize the language, is that correct?

moved thread to Laptops/Netbooks/SFF/Smartphones as that seems like a more appropriate sub-forum
    intel i5-750 -- msi p55-gd65 -- 4 x 4gb ddr3 1600 -- msi gtx550 ti cyclone oc 1gb -- antec p182 -- ocz fatal1ty 750w -- windows 8.1 x64
    intel i5-3330 -- msi z77a-gd65 -- 4 x 8gb ddr3 1600 -- intel hd graphics 2500 -- fractal design define r4 black -- debian wheezy amd64

forum rules | overclockix | overclockers geforce survey | mbentley.net

3. Thanks!

netwavex (06-16-11)

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    If you haven't checked out xda-developers for your phone model, you may want to.

Not sure there is much of a Modding scene around your phone... doesn't look like the smart phone variety where most people are doing the interesting work.

5. Thanks!

netwavex (06-16-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mbentley View Post
    might i suggest that you possibly reword your question (maybe with a few less smiley faces next time )? from what i gather, you are wanting to know if it is possible to change the menu of a nokia 1202 mobile phone, correct? also, you are wanting to know if there are language packs or if you can customize the language, is that correct?

moved thread to Laptops/Netbooks/SFF/Smartphones as that seems like a more appropriate sub-forum
    yes I want to like it

thnk for answering