• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

change operating system for mobile phone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

netwavex

Registered
hi brother!!!!
fools!:nuts:
for any hackers, overclockers, and cracker...
how to change mobile phone operating system...
e.g. nokia 1202,,,
:ty::ty::ty::ty:
can i change menu or add new language???
plisss answer this although you cant...
:bday::bday:

Last edited:
might i suggest that you possibly reword your question (maybe with a few less smiley faces next time ;))? from what i gather, you are wanting to know if it is possible to change the menu of a nokia 1202 mobile phone, correct? also, you are wanting to know if there are language packs or if you can customize the language, is that correct?

moved thread to Laptops/Netbooks/SFF/Smartphones as that seems like a more appropriate sub-forum

If you haven't checked out xda-developers for your phone model, you may want to.

Not sure there is much of a Modding scene around your phone... doesn't look like the smart phone variety where most people are doing the interesting work.

might i suggest that you possibly reword your question (maybe with a few less smiley faces next time ;))? from what i gather, you are wanting to know if it is possible to change the menu of a nokia 1202 mobile phone, correct? also, you are wanting to know if there are language packs or if you can customize the language, is that correct?

moved thread to Laptops/Netbooks/SFF/Smartphones as that seems like a more appropriate sub-forum

yes I want to like it

thnk for answering

Back