Overclockers Benchmarking Party II: Where the Bell Tolls!

We're heading to visit the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia! It was one of our nations great founding fathers, Patrick Henry, who is most well known for his famous quote "Give me Liberty, or give me death!" And Overclocking is all about liberty - the freedom to take our processors to the furthest limits we are able to push them. And in that spirit, Overclockers.com members are already beginning their trip driving to Philly, while others are heading to the airport as you read this!
    ... Return to article to continue reading.
    Last edited by I.M.O.G.; 06-16-11 at 04:50 PM.

Can't wait to meet everyone there! If you haven't already sent your RSVP, and you plan to watch online or attend, click the "I'm Attending" button.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

Drinking a beer in salt lake waiting for my next flight. Cya there

Your reputation precedes you... Looks like I got that column right in the article.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

Benching Team Leader

Drinking a beer in salt lake waiting for my next flight.
    Did you wave at me as you flew over. My work is right in the flight path of the airport...

Oh, and did you enjoy your Utah beer?

i wish I could make it to the party. I may put some LN2 to intel this weekend so that I don't feel left out. Have fun Guys!!!!

Fronting as a Mod Member
    You guys are going to have such a blast!!! I am GREEEEEN with envy... I'm hoping that I am able to make the next one whenever it takes place (not the MO meet in a few weeks, but the next party).

I know you guys will hit many, many landmark scores on the following three days... I expect to see at least one more person join the 7GHz club this weekend (cough... cough.. I'm looking at you Dolk)...

I too plan on freezing my 955BE this weekend and having the stream from the party on my daily driver, as inspiration, is going to make for an even better session.

Have lots of fun guys...

Daily Driver: GA-890FXA-UD5 - Ph II X6 1090T - 16GB DDR3 1333MHz - MSI R9 280X Gaming Edition/HD 5670/HD6570 - Venomous X Black + G1238B12BBZP-00 - TX850V2 - CM 690 II Advanced
    Join the "Benching Team" - We have secret sauce! - OptyTrooper: GPUs are for burning not playing games anyway
    Kona on League of Legends: This game sits about as well with me as a gallon of prune juice does, and the results are just as nasty.
    I done got Pinked...

Be sure to pre-tin everything (even soldered stuff!) with leaded solder. None of the RoHS junk. You want good old fashioned toxic heavy metals. ~ Bobnova