• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fitting Seasonic S12ii 620 in Antec 900 Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hall1k

Registered
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with using the seasonic s12ii 620w in a bottom-mounted case? Granted the antec 900 is not as tall as, say, cooler master's offering, but I'm going to be using the asus p8p67 pro motherboard, which has the EPS12V connector at the very top edge of the board. It's not too big of a deal if I can run the cable behind the motherboard, but it would be nice. However, if doesn't hook up at all, that's gonna be ugly. Worst comes to worst my uncle's a sheet metal worker haha.

You can get an extension for it like so: 8-Pin (EPS12V) Extension Cable 12 Inches - Sleeved . More than enough length to route it along the edge of the motherboard without any problems. :D

Ahh, thank you! I just got the case and power supply today, and it's just long enough to reach if you run it over top of the motherboard, but probably not with a mugen 3 in the way haha. I'll have to see if I can find one of those in a local store.

Back