• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any races scheduled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stryfe

Hello old friends and new faces of the OC SETI Team!

I've been MIA for a while and my production has recently trailed off to near zilch. I could use some encouragement to get things up and running again! Are there any races planned in the near future? That would be a great way to get me to open the taps again :)

How are they handled these days? Is there a website to set one up or does someone have software to track it?

I still have the perl code I used years ago to run a couple races. It would take some work to get it setup and running again but it's a possibility.

How are they handled these days? Is there a website to set one up or does someone have software to track it?

I still have the perl code I used years ago to run a couple races. It would take some work to get it setup and running again but it's a possibility.

If you can point me to a site where I can get user data in some form of export (xml/csv/json/anything really) then I can add it to my dccontest project. I plan to get the project up and running on a permanent site this weekend. For now I have it on http://dccontest.host22.com/ . I also just need to know what kind of contest it is, as I only have fah support right now. If you guys give me ideas I'll have it all implemented this weekend :).

Contest - nice.

I have been MIA also for a long time. But have recently begun building a rig for seti again. The rig will be built within a week so i am definitely in for a
contest. Don't know what RAC my machine will do but it will be running
24/7.

The Wizard

edit: my account seems wrong though. i crunched before under the name The Wizard and i am currently ranked 52 in the team.

My new rig is now finished and crunching away !!
If any race comes up count me in !

The Wizard

I would like to help out but I'm pretty busy for the next couple weeks, gotta move Friday. After I get setup in the new place I could offer my services.

Don't need to volunteer for racing committee. Just a troll on a different forum that suggests us OCF'ers are superior. That may light a fire under the other forum's butt and we'd get a race for a while.

:D

PS I don't advocate trolling for any reason except to scam the Nigerian scammers. But I won't stop one if I see it.

I might build a crunchers and get into a race if anyone wanted to set one up...

Haven't crunched in some time now, but I need to work the bugs out of this system anyway...

I might build a crunchers and get into a race if anyone wanted to set one up...

Haven't crunched in some time now, but I need to work the bugs out of this system anyway...

WOW! There's an avatar I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back Morpheus. :salute:

I would love to participate in a race. Not sure about organizing though. I'm working six ten+ hour days a week at the moment, and we might be going to twelve hour days soon. :cry:

Back