• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon hd 4650 graphic problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

damo321

Hi guys,

I guess this has been posted before but its late and ive not spotted it so ill post this

ok first the problem i have a radeon hd 4650 1gb card and i seem to be getting graphics triangles and the sort coming from spirites and such in game.

ive only just formated pc so i have wow and bad company 2 on and both games are shown this, wow black and differnet coloured graphic lines are coming of chars and generaly everything that moves same with bad company 2.

im using the 11.6 amd vision engine control centre and im having probs sorting this.

now ive had this before with an old x1650 but that was with cat control 10.2 and i sorted it with that problem is amd vision is different to this old 1 and i cant find the solution to this.

now i think its a pixel shader problem but i be damned if i can sort it,

im thinking its he pixel shader problem, the control centre not set up right or my psu is to low wattage

main reason im asking for help is so i have every possible trick i can do to sort this, i myself will prob end up buying a new psu but before that i want to try everything else.

system specs

amd 64x2 3000
asrock n68c s ucc board
2gig ddr2 800
radeon hd 4650 1gb pci-e
windows 7 ultimate 64bit

everything is clean and not over heating

i know its a long thread but its doing my nut in,

im thinking can i install the latest 3d drivers with the ccc from my old radeon card as ive seen vids on you tube that have the 10.2 ccc with my card

any help on this would be great thanks any other info let me know and ill post it up

TIA

Back