• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclocking AMD's A8-3850 Llano APU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for that...i meant to say i have a single 4gb stick...is it worth making that two for dual channel?

Great article!

I have my 3650 sitting here just waiting to be overclocked. I have some free time tonight and will definitely try to hit a good oc.

Many thanks for that..i meant to say i have a single stick of 4gb...would it be worthwhile getting another to go dual channel ?

^^ Dual channel is definitely preferred, particularly when overclocking. But it wont make a significant difference. But ram sticks are cheap enough where it would be justified, just be sure to get the same stick(but not required).

Did you buy it as a single stick?

It's probably worth it to have dual channel but I never tested and can't tell you for sure. As RAM-dependent as the IGP is, it's probably a safe assumption that it will help at least a little bit.

Cheers for that...looking forward to seeing your o/c....this platform seems an excellent entry level gaming platform

Back