Free video in-game recording software with no watermark

Everything I've found either eats a lot of resources, puts a watermark on or has a poor video quality recorded.
    Is there any software that wouldn't do any of these things?

only free one I know of is CamStudio, but i think that puts a logo in a corner somewhere.
    I think MSI Afterburner has added a video recording option which is also available for free.

Otherwise just swallow your one time payment for FRAPS and enjoy the lossless recording.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    RAM is like Condoms and Guns, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I'm not rich, I can't pay for these things. If I'd have money, I'd rather upgrade my PC and take something else which is resource-heavy. That's the reason I'm looking for a free one.
    MSI Afterburner reacts negatively with anti-cheat, can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by newn View Post
    I'm not rich, I can't pay for these things. If I'd have money, I'd rather upgrade my PC and take something else which is resource-heavy. That's the reason I'm looking for a free one.
    MSI Afterburner reacts negatively with anti-cheat, can't use it.
    Fraps is a one time payment of 24, with that you get free updates "for life" (or more likely as long as the program is still being updated, which is infinitely more likely due to the huge number of people (mostly WoW) players downloading it via torrents) Not exactly expensive all things considered.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    RAM is like Condoms and Guns, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

It's not the fact that I think that it's expensive. It's the fact that I literally don't have much money. In fact, I don't think that it's expensive because it's a great program...

Quote Originally Posted by newn View Post
    It's not the fact that I think that it's expensive. It's the fact that I literally don't have much money. In fact, I don't think that it's expensive because it's a great program...
    Best I can do then is suggest you find a friend who has it and get them to send you the install file. Then buy it when you get the money.

Heatware Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Best I can do then is suggest you find a friend who has it and get them to send you the install file. Then buy it when you get the money.
    Too bad that's slightly less than legal.
    HEAT
    Motherboard --------- BIOSTAR TPower I45
    CPU ------------------- Intel E8600 @ 4GHz
    Memory -------------- 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066
    Cooling --------------- Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
    HDDs ----------------- Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
    Graphics Card ------- MSI HD4870 OC Edition
    Soundcard ----------- Creative X-Fi Xtremegamer
    Case ------------------ Antec Nine Hundered
    Power Supply -------- OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W
    OS -------------------- Win 7 Pro x64, Mint Debian x64