• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Need For New Purchase ( ATI Card )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

burning Hz

:welcome: Every Body :welcome:

i will first tell you about ma system

AMD Phenom II X6 1090t
1X4 GB 1600MHz kingston Hyper X timing set to 9-9-9-27
Gigabyte 880GM-USB3
Hard disk Western digital Caviar green 500GB 7200 RPM

My mobo comes built it AMD 880G chipset with support of ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology support which is Radeon HD 4250

specs. of 4250 : GPU clock speed 560MHz Over Clocked to 760Mhz
RAM or side port as said 400 MHz and doesnt allow to be Over clocked

my mobo supports cross fire with built in Graphics but its limited to certain models according to this chart :

AMD_CrossfireX_Chart_1618W.jpg

And This Is my MOBO Link : http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3412#ov

so do u think it it good to buy the recommended 5570 or try to push a little to 5670 and cross fire it with the built in graphics or leave all that and get the powerful 5770

right now its so rubbish in gaming so i need your help so please tell me what to do

Thnx :confused: :confused: :confused:

:welcome: Every Body :welcome:

i will first tell you about ma system

AMD Phenom II X6 1090t
1X4 GB 1600MHz kingston Hyper X timing set to 9-9-9-27
Gigabyte 880GM-USB3
Hard disk Western digital Caviar green 500GB 7200 RPM

My mobo comes built it AMD 880G chipset with support of ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology support which is Radeon HD 4250

specs. of 4250 : GPU clock speed 560MHz Over Clocked to 760Mhz
RAM or side port as said 400 MHz and doesnt allow to be Over clocked

my mobo supports cross fire with built in Graphics but its limited to certain models according to this chart :

AMD_CrossfireX_Chart_1618W.jpg

And This Is my MOBO Link : http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3412#ov

so do u think it it good to buy the recommended 5570 or try to push a little to 5670 and cross fire it with the built in graphics or leave all that and get the powerful 5770

right now its so rubbish in gaming so i need your help so please tell me what to do

Thnx :confused: :confused: :confused:

Unless you need the lower power consumption of the Hybrid X-Fire it is a waste of money. Get the 5770 or the 6770 (6770 has better GL and compute support)

thanx guys for your reply , its just i thought that crossfire would aid having more FPS while gaming some games give me 4 FPS so crappy i cant stand it so if this stubid crossfire thing wont help then i get me a descent card

so what do u think of the 5770 does it worth the money or look for higher model ?

The 5770 is a good card. It will give you playable framerates in most, if not all, games. Probably have to turn some settings down in newer games, but it will run them fine on med settings.

Back