• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Team vs. NovaStar race update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tks for the update!

btw, let me tell u, it's more than 100WUs since i couldn't connect to berkeley the past couple days, and i have 20-30WUs sitting here waiting for upload....;)

LandShark said:
tks for the update!

btw, let me tell u, it's more than 100WUs since i couldn't connect to berkeley the past couple days, and i have 20-30WUs sitting here waiting for upload....;)

Actually, it is less than 100 including your cache - ecele and jokrswild also have large caches that they can not transmit.:cool: This bandwidth problem seems to be getting worse now. I haven't had any problems until about 2 days ago and all my machines have WU's that need transmitted.

LandShark said:
i have auto-transmit on all day, but it doesn't seem to help much, only 'bout less than 1/2 of all my WUs could upload.......:(

I finally gave in and turned it on earlier in the week, but it's only sent 13 WUs over two days. Very disappointing.

Back