• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Four card Crossfire?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think he's just trying to get his post count up so he can post something in the classifieds.

Wat? o_O

Who's trying to put something in the classifieds?

And it doesn't matter if its a low profile, a regular or a 3 slot card they will all work together with each other.

I understand they will work together since they are in the same series...But one card is not set up to run x3 and x4 cfx.

Last edited:
You should just get two 6950's (the 2GB model) and crossfire them. Or for that matter, just get the 6990. It would really be a waste quadfiring the 6850.

You should just get two 6950's (the 2GB model) and crossfire them. Or for that matter, just get the 6990. It would really be a waste quadfiring the 6850.

I know right, if he is going to dish out about $160-$200 per card he should just get a 6970 or a GTX 580.

+233577666.

This makes no sense. So much so id say sell the cards and get 2 of more powerful cards.

Back