• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noobist question, help with PC Deadspace 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Ahem! I have had deadspace 2 PC for about 2 months now and have not been able to play it until now. I have had stuck cursor problems, keyboard binding problems, etc...

I installed Cat 11.7 and everything now works and looks amazing. I have tried at least 12 times to get past the 1st level. I am so sick and tired of watching the intro and getting killed I thoguht I would come here and ask for help.

I begin by running from monsters in a staright jacket but get killed everytime by the monster in the wheelchair. I alwasy get killed by him trying to run past. Can anyone help me get past the wheelchair monster?

Thanks fellas.:)

Watch at the 2:00 mark , I think thats where you are.

Its the A button on 360.

Its the E key on PC.

Spam that key/button and you will fight him off. :)

I myself just started playing this week, and I am currently on chapter 10. This game is sooooooooooo good.

Last edited:
OK, spam is the key then. I hit it once or twice whilst the monster decapitated me about 5 times now. I will spam away then.

Yeah, the graphics look pretty cool on my 6970. I love wasting monsters. :)

I finished this last night , damn this game was good, if not for Batman this fall (which will be super awesome), it would be my personal GOTY. :attn:

Back