• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LHC@Home....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just signed on with both my computers, I'm #2 on the team now!

Overclockers.com is represented :D

OCF is still going in LHC@Home and has a team for the LHC@home 2.0 project as well.
I'm switching over to those two full time, we aren't exactly a high ranking team right now.

Just discovered I'm accidentally running the big BOINC load on my 3770k at 4.5GHz, whoops. Seems happy enough though, so what the hell :rock:

Got my first LHC 2.0 unit. It comes with it's own VM image! Easy to install though, just install virtualbox and BOINC takes care of the rest. The WUs take a bit though, here's a screencap of a few LHC 1.0s and the 2.0 on the bottom.
CERN-BOINC.png
:shock:

Last edited:
Highest RAC on the team now, closing the gap to become the #1 producer :D

Gave up on the test4theory, I end up rebooting too often for its VM based setup.
Might put together a dedicated crunching box for it at some point.

im downloading work from server ZZZZZzzzz.....

i dont think im doing something right, oh wait... the vm just popped up still not using any cpu power seems like the linux install got locked up after it started assigning ide addresses

yay i think its working this time! now ima bonic masta!

joined overclockers.com team :)

edit 123- seems to be stuck at starting avahi daemon... :(( ima bonic failure

Last edited:
Back