• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Different kind of blue screen...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deltafan909

I was playing Microsoft Flight Simulator Today. I had my ATI 5770s at 910MHz and its memory at 1350MHz. This is a very graphic intensive game, and i was at stock voltage. I have been running with these GPU speeds for the past week or so, with no problems. But tonight, I had some issues. After playing for about 5 minutes, I had a weird blue screen come up, and a loud staticy sound come through my mic. I have no idea what happened... any ideas...?

Screen color(estimate): http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwxfmx4vip-vNcVPKgyrT6xuLJonKQIjUnspBZvDPbVOVJYRoU

Lemme know if more info is needed. Has anyone heard of such a thing happening? Did I do my cards damage? Thanks!

Sounds like it just froze, and maybe applied a background sky color to the entire screen. You said sound came... Out of your mic? That's odd...

Are you overclocked on anything? Have you run a disk check? Memtest? It could be many things... But it was def a crash/freeze

I7 930 O/C 3.4 since January. ATI 5770(stock 850 and 1200) O/C to 910 and 1350 at standard voltage. 6GB 1333 at 1280.

No memtest.

Back