• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Project Log] Liquid cooled "U" desk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow...just wow, simply amazing. How is the laminate holding up on the desk so far? I've heard great thing and not so great things about the stuff you used, and I'm curious when I start my own project.

I wish I had the know-how and tools to do a project like this. Instead I have some crappy shotty desk that barely holds my keyboard+2 monitors. Lookin good man!

How did I miss this thread.

Very nicely done. I also like to use primarily wood on my builds as it keeps tool cost lower :)

I still don the tools nor the skills you do though though! Outstanding stuff!

One question. what are you using to support the span across the table top? I over built mine and used 2x4s :) Its strong (I can sit my fat butt on it) but it is very heavy.

For a first desk integrated build you are really on point. Only oversight was the IOpanel issue thats pretty incredible! Do you have any plans for a V2 with a spun mobo tray to give you better cable access?

Back