• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Project Log] Liquid cooled "U" desk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys!

I hope to post some updates soon, as soon as I have the time!

A few quick crappy photo's

I haven't had time to do much to the desk, but I did pick up a pair of 12" UV cold cathode lights. I think it provides just the effect I am looking for.

11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

Enjoy.

I've actually been stalking this thread for a while waiting to see what everything would look like finished. If I were to ever build a desk from scratch it would be yours, it looks so clean and crisp. Beautiful job man! :thup:

I've actually been stalking this thread for a while waiting to see what everything would look like finished. If I were to ever build a desk from scratch it would be yours, it looks so clean and crisp. Beautiful job man! :thup:

Thank you very much. I have learned a lot from building this one, including how I would build it differently when I re-make it.

fantastic job, I always wanted to do something like this! It would've been cool to have the PC directly under your keyboard, with the plexi-glass. But then... where would your feet go? :( haha

There was another desk that I remember seeing, that was bolted directly to the wall, and the PC case was just high enough for the cards. The whole unit was significantly wider than mine, to give room for everything to be sprawled out.

this would be very nice, but as wide as it would be , it would almost ammount to the same concept.

that and he had his radiators in the basement. My desk is already in the basement, so that wouldn't work in this case.

Great work on the build zryder makes me miss my old pc work station that I had in my parents house about 10 years ago. :)

At the moment I am running a Asus Sabertooth X58 board with an Intel I7 930 processor. 12G of ram, an Asus Xonar DX audio, and later tonight I am going to pick up a GTX 670 GPU for the system.

Back