• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone else getting wierd temps from CoreTemp?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
I opened my CoreTemp proggy today and about crapped bricks when I saw th etemps on my 2600k!! So I decided to open the Asus temp monitoring program to compare and was a bit relieved. Wheeew.

I am using a CoolerMaster Hyper N520 with ArcticSilver 5

Attachments

• cpu temps.png
    cpu temps.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 213
I messaged The Coolest for you. He can probably help out.

What is RealTemp saying the temperatures are?

I messaged The Coolest for you. He can probably help out.

What is RealTemp saying the temperatures are?

98c which is the max limit for my 2600k. BTW, thanks for pm'ing for me. I was not aware of the CoreTemp makers user name here.

Coolest you the man! I prefer to use CoreTemp vs RealTemp as it has more features I like.

I like having both RT and CT on my systems myself. That way if I run into some kind of anomaly I can cross check with the other proggie. And on my test system, I run my official test runs with RT, but use CT when not making official runs for a review. I have RT set up to log at 2 second intervals, but that is only necessary for review runs. I keep logging off on CT and use it for all other monitoring purposes.

Back