Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redish Blue View Post
    Do we count the testimonials from the first post?
    +1

145 w/o them. (just went through the whole thing)

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    haha I am doing the exact same thing right now, but I am only on page 8 If I get the same number as you I hope there is a second place prize

c(π*199780) Senior Member

4. Thanks!

I.M.O.G. (09-09-11)

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
    Overclockers.com Editor

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by c627627 View Post

moocow might have been bluffing to make some people waste a guess
    i7 3770K | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 4x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24 | EVGA GTX780 SC ACX | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | SeaSonic SS-1000XP

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

Quote Originally Posted by Brolloks View Post
    Matt, are you going to post the data from all of our guesses or you keeping that file locked?
    Not tabulating the guesses - just looking at what the right answer is, then going back through the thread to see who is closest to that number.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

Disabled
    100 ans 175

Ok I just went through and counted them all 108, but there were three recooks posted so if those count than the number is 111 AND if we are counting the testimonials than its another 12 which makes 123. I know we only get two chances though so I am going with 108 and 111 unless the testimonials are counted then it would be 123 or 120 if the recooks aren't counted. Can we get an official statement as to what the rules are

EDIT!!!

Just noticed that we arent just counting the baked cards that worked, but all the cards that have been baked so I take those answers back Now if someone wants we can figure out the success rate of the oven trick. Back to making tally charts like its grade 2 again

Edit 2
    So after including all the failed baking I have come up with a new final answer and I would be very thankful if the person judging this did not count these as my answers, but counted the ones below instead. Also for those interested I came up with 108 successful bakes and 32 failed ones which is a 77% success rate, which to me is pretty amazing.
    Last edited by Redish Blue; 09-09-11 at 03:47 PM.

Trashcan Man Member
    I'll take a second at 198.
    LTC: LbVSSv4Phj1NWvxBw76zmhV8K1P63xhYJ9

Member of the MOAR VOLTS™ club.

So now I am going with 140 and 141 w/o the testimonials . . . thats my final answer

Fronting as a Mod Member
    So once one has posted one's guesses... Are those locked in for good? Or can one go back and change one's mind? I may have to do a recount tonight and want to make sure I can go back and revise my initial entries before spending another two hours reading through the thread.
    Daily Driver: GA-890FXA-UD5 - Ph II X6 1090T - 16GB DDR3 1333MHz - MSI R9 280X Gaming Edition/HD 5670/HD6570 - Venomous X Black + G1238B12BBZP-00 - TX850V2 - CM 690 II Advanced
    Join the "Benching Team" - We have secret sauce! - OptyTrooper: GPUs are for burning not playing games anyway
    Kona on League of Legends: This game sits about as well with me as a gallon of prune juice does, and the results are just as nasty.
    I done got Pinked...

Be sure to pre-tin everything (even soldered stuff!) with leaded solder. None of the RoHS junk. You want good old fashioned toxic heavy metals. ~ Bobnova

I'ma go bake some cards
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Einstein (maybe)

Thinking about an Asus motherboard? Think again.

How to check your PSU with a multimeter.

17bXw5t51rEBXGavJFMJsC8g7HQgThUGc7

508 replies to that thread at the time I posted the contest - its mentioned in the article. I'm only counting to that point.

Keep in mind you have to have started at least 4 threads in the past 30 days... If you don't have that, get to starting threads.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

86 and 119 baked cards. Clock On!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee100 View Post
    86 and 119 baked cards. Clock On!!
    You need 30 days membership and atleast 4 thread starts in past 30 days... Stick around and start some discussions, and you'll be eligible to win the next contest coming soon!
    Last edited by I.M.O.G.; 09-09-11 at 05:34 PM.
    The OC Forums Way

Quote Originally Posted by xXSebaSXx View Post
    So once one has posted one's guesses... Are those locked in for good? Or can one go back and change one's mind? I may have to do a recount tonight and want to make sure I can go back and revise my initial entries before spending another two hours reading through the thread.
    Edits are fine. Answers are final when the contest closes. The time you make your guess counts however - if you edit the right answer in on sunday, but someone else posted the right answer on saturday, the saturday dude wins.
    The OC Forums Way

Seeing how many GPUs I can cram in one box
    I'm sure I'm too late, but 139, and 143.
    Please fold for Team 32!
    System to be updated soon
    My Heat
    Folding User Stats
    BTC: 12CMeZKPnCg7nV5vgP57vSjSyshrMm67Tk

Hates Trashcans
    LOVES GRAMMER
    421. I out bid you Earth Dog!
    Hahaha.

Fronting as a Mod Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    Edits are fine. Answers are final when the contest closes. The time you make your guess counts however - if you edit the right answer in on sunday, but someone else posted the right answer on saturday, the saturday dude wins.
    Thanks for clarifying this. I've revised my entries and added the new figures to my original post.

PS: Detailed stats on what was baked? By device type and/or model number? Sure... I have that data!

Daily Driver: GA-890FXA-UD5 - Ph II X6 1090T - 16GB DDR3 1333MHz - MSI R9 280X Gaming Edition/HD 5670/HD6570 - Venomous X Black + G1238B12BBZP-00 - TX850V2 - CM 690 II Advanced
    Join the "Benching Team" - We have secret sauce! - OptyTrooper: GPUs are for burning not playing games anyway
    Kona on League of Legends: This game sits about as well with me as a gallon of prune juice does, and the results are just as nasty.
    I done got Pinked...

Be sure to pre-tin everything (even soldered stuff!) with leaded solder. None of the RoHS junk. You want good old fashioned toxic heavy metals. ~ Bobnova

21. Thanks!

I.M.O.G. (09-10-11)

114 confirmed fixes And post #345 page 18 needs moderator attention for language
    My "guess" would be 147
    Last edited by gregmacknass; 09-09-11 at 10:09 PM.
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
    I7 3770K 4.8 1.42v on water D-TEK Fusion V2
    4x2GB OCZ
    EVGA GTX 770 with EK FC770 and backplate
    Antec EA750
    55" Toshiba 55WX800U LED 1080P monitor

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast