• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Forum Challenge - Winner Gets a Sandybridge Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

This is a quick and fun challenge that any active forum member can win, sponsored by myself and Gigabyte. I cover shipping, you get a new motherboard courtesy of Gigabyte. I've got a few boards wasting space in my garage leftover from our Microcenter event, so its time for some fall cleaning! You get your pick of what I find in the pile.

This contest will run through the weekend, closing Sunday September 11th at 5PM. The winner will be confirmed and announced on Monday.

Getting right to it, the rules are simple...

... Return to article to continue reading.

Let's say 2 guesses. I accept paypal for those needing a 3rd vote.

Black C5 Z06: you only have 1 thread in the past 30 days, you need 3 more thread starts before the contest ends to meet the eligibility requirements. Did you not read the article and just guess based off of brolloks post? :p :rofl:

150 cards and 400 cards are my guesses.

I've baked three personally and have a 4th on hand to bake, though I only posted about one.

Not that it matters for the purposes of the contest, I'll go by number - but for what its worth not only cards were baked remember, I think some console stuff was baked, and possible some other boards. I haven't read every post, but I followed probably at least half of them.

Secondary Contest Prize:

Whoever actually goes through and counts to confirm the winner for me on Sunday will be shipped some other non-useless junk I have that is inexpensive to ship. Man this is going to be a bummer if I actually have to count through this thread because all you deadbeats guess all weekend. :D

Yeah Matt, start counting , how else you really going to know the true number:p

Someone's gotta count, I wouldn't trust me not to make up an answer. :D

I'll be at the browns home opener on Sunday - if I count, it probably won't be until Monday morning. :rock:

I'd say 45 and 60.

Would try to count but not enough time to busy this week :/

I'll take a guess at this... Dunno if I will be eligible though... I don't remember if I have created three threads in the past 30 days or not... I have definitely posted to more than three threads. :D

As of post #508 from Sept 8th.

Since we all get two guesses...

So... I've gone through the entire thread again and did a re-count. I will now revise my entries accordingly.

1. 153 --- New entry 147
2. 149 --- New entry 131

New entries edited in on Sept 9th at 10:21 PM EST. :D

Secondary Contest Prize:

Whoever actually goes through and counts to confirm the winner for me on Sunday will be shipped some other non-useless junk I have that is inexpensive to ship. Man this is going to be a bummer if I actually have to count through this thread because all you deadbeats guess all weekend. :D

Hmm.... I have a Google Spreadsheet you may be very interested in when the time comes... ;)

Teaser
TEASE.jpg

Last edited:
im going to guess 60 because for every fix theres atleast 5 posts of people talking about stuff lol

Back