• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Forum Challenge - Winner Gets a Sandybridge Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haven't forgotten, will announce the winner tonight. I am prepping a MAJOR article for tomorrow currently - some pretty exciting news. Been very busy working all day, so once I have the article in good order and ready for the morning I'm going to relax and do some counting.

For those who are anxious...

139 is the most common answer - one user reported 139 who isn't eligible to win but is competing for the 2nd prize and contacted me in PM, and 3 people have votes for 139 in this thread... onefstsnake was the first one to get that answer around 1AM 9/9/11 and it looks like he did a partial count then guessed!

Sebas has the most well documented count. We'll see who comes out to be correct in the end, and I'll have other tidbits of interesting facts uncovered by those who took part! Thanks everyone for jumping in, its been fun to watch and the results are pretty cool so far.

Winner will be announced before midnight eastern! :rock:

I'm going to laugh if my low guess ends up correct :D
Even moreso if I'm not eligible.

I say 150 and 138!

Also I suggest that members can't edit their votes after someone posts beneath them otherwise we can just continue to edit to box peoples' numbers in, so to speak.

I say 150 and 138!

Also I suggest that members can't edit their votes after someone posts beneath them otherwise we can just continue to edit to box peoples' numbers in, so to speak.

Afraid you're a bit late for this one kayson... deadline for submissions has come and gone.

I can't remember where i read it i think he said in this thread he will go by who answered first, though a post can be before another, edit shows the time it was edited and can be minutes/seconds/hours ahead of the posts in front of it, so it's balanced :).

as you can see under my signature.

Last edited:
Hey Sebastian, since the deadline is passed, mind share your spreadsheet here ? Curious to counter check mine with yours. :D

Hopefully my posts were not counted. The motherboard I cooked was never tested (and will never be tested) and I never got around to the 9800 GTX or 260 GTX. :3

Otherwise, I'm going to have a lot of angry people at my doorstep. Sorry for ruining your contest, IMOG.

Hopefully my posts were not counted. The motherboard I cooked was never tested (and will never be tested) and I never got around to the 9800 GTX or 260 GTX. :3

Otherwise, I'm going to have a lot of angry people at my doorstep. Sorry for ruining your contest, IMOG.
:rofl:

The fact that you cooked it and posted about it makes it part of the count. The contest was not about how many "successful" bakes took place... Just how many devices were baked.

:D

Trust me when I say you want him writing what he's writing now b/c it's awesome! He'll give the motherboard away soon enough. :thup:

Trust me when I say you want him writing what he's writing now b/c it's awesome! He'll give the motherboard away soon enough. :thup:

LOLs... I'm salivating just thinking about what it could be. I'm thinking it has to do with Zambezi, but then again; that would be coming from either you (Dolk) or from hokie... So not really sure on what it is. I'm patiently waiting for my "victory" to be announced though... :comp:

I say 150 and 138!

I have edit history and timestamps - Brolloks has the first reply in this thread, but I know exactly when he made which vote, so when I get my final count, I know who was first to get closest to that vote. :thup:

That said... working out some details on things here, then I'm counting still before bed. You'll all have some good pictures and video to checkout in the morning though... And you'll have winners for this contest tonight. :D

Almost forgot, the Gigabyte boards are available in this contest - except for the G1 Sniper (winner's pick):
boards.jpg

@Black: Morning is before noon. ;)

Back