• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Forum Challenge - Winner Gets a Sandybridge Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1-150
2-148
3-130
4-129
5-149
6-146
7-132
8-133
I started to count and wonnd up with about the same numbers ,but I can't remenber because my head hurts from counting..

Baked Cards

I'll Guess 233 cards baked!

Gigabyte 890FX UD5
AMD 1090t
SLI EVGA GTX 460 768, 460 768 physx,Superclocked Fermi
16 MB Gskill Ripjaw @ 1600
PSU 1000w corsair
OCZ 50Gig SSD
WD Black 1tb 7200 @ 6.0
Samasung Eco 1.5tb
WD external 1tb Backup
stuffed into a HAF 912

@sebas: :drool:

Screwed on this because I dont create threads often :shrug:

You have until tomorrow, you've been around a while - start 4 discussions! You are a smart cookie, I would expect you could start some good instructions or interesting questions, not like it would be spammy. :salute:

1-150
2-148
3-130
4-129
5-149
6-146
7-132
8-133
I started to count and wonnd up with about the same numbers ,but I can't remenber because my head hurts from counting..

Not sure what the numbers are, but you only get 2 votes. Put 2 in your post if you want to be eligible to win. ;)

Gxstorm, welcome to the forums! I have more stuff coming. Not sure where you normally hang out, but if you stick around you can win one of the next ones. I got more stuff to clear out. Just start posting a bit, next contest will include those who posted in this thread.

I believe I have 4 threads started in the past 30 days, including the completion of my monster Rat build where I crammed everything into my work machine - which is absolutely BEGGING for a new mobo and cpu to complete the system!

Considering we just had a baby (less than 8 days old), I can't find the time (nor justification?) to upgrade it for a while. So to win this would be amazing.

Good luck to all!

It's two hours after the contest deadline... Where on earth is I.M.O.G with the announcement that I've won the SB motherboard?

:D

Back