• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Forum Challenge - Winner Gets a Sandybridge Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok I just went through and counted them all 108, but there were three recooks posted so if those count than the number is 111 AND if we are counting the testimonials than its another 12 which makes 123. I know we only get two chances though so I am going with 108 and 111 unless the testimonials are counted then it would be 123 or 120 if the recooks aren't counted. Can we get an official statement as to what the rules are :)

EDIT!!!

Just noticed that we arent just counting the baked cards that worked, but all the cards that have been baked so I take those answers back :) Now if someone wants we can figure out the success rate of the oven trick. Back to making tally charts like its grade 2 again

Edit 2
So after including all the failed baking I have come up with a new final answer and I would be very thankful if the person judging this did not count these as my answers, but counted the ones below instead. Also for those interested I came up with 108 successful bakes and 32 failed ones which is a 77% success rate, which to me is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
So once one has posted one's guesses... Are those locked in for good? Or can one go back and change one's mind? I may have to do a recount tonight and want to make sure I can go back and revise my initial entries before spending another two hours reading through the thread.

508 replies to that thread at the time I posted the contest - its mentioned in the article. I'm only counting to that point.

Keep in mind you have to have started at least 4 threads in the past 30 days... If you don't have that, get to starting threads.

So once one has posted one's guesses... Are those locked in for good? Or can one go back and change one's mind? I may have to do a recount tonight and want to make sure I can go back and revise my initial entries before spending another two hours reading through the thread.

Edits are fine. Answers are final when the contest closes. The time you make your guess counts however - if you edit the right answer in on sunday, but someone else posted the right answer on saturday, the saturday dude wins.

Edits are fine. Answers are final when the contest closes. The time you make your guess counts however - if you edit the right answer in on sunday, but someone else posted the right answer on saturday, the saturday dude wins.

Thanks for clarifying this. I've revised my entries and added the new figures to my original post.

PS: Detailed stats on what was baked? By device type and/or model number? Sure... I have that data! ;)

attachment.php

114 confirmed fixes :D And post #345 page 18 needs moderator attention for language:eek:
My "guess" would be 147

Last edited:
Back