• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling - Am i missing anything?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LiL_JaSoN

Registered
Looking to do something like this to my Fortress case, only running a CPU loop for now.

img_8412.jpg

Just want to make sure i have all the parts I need to run it for now and allow to upgrade later and add a 2nd RAD at the top later on.

XSPC RX360 Radiator
EK-Supreme HF Plexi
EK-DCP 4.0 12V DC Pump
EK-Multioption RES X2 - 150 Advanced

and barbs and tubing.

Last edited:
Yes its a example, gunna change my option to a swiftech mcp665 instead

Not sure if i should get a single rad and run at top just for cpu and upgrade later adding a 360 at bottom.

Or 360 running just cpu loop and upgrade later adding a 120 and gpu block

Depends on the GPU. Have you looked into the heatload sticky up top?

You got a overclocked 2600K and a 590, then 120x4 in total isn't enough, unless you like your room temp at 50F or so. Physics dictates a LOT in watercooling.

It's not that simple. Add a rad, all better. NOT.

You needa do a lot of reading, slow down, read the sticky, decide what you're gonna use, then go and buy stuff...in that order.

I agree with m0r7if3r stated.
One has to do a lot more studying; it will take a lot of hours. Keep lot of notes in notepad. Then consider what you need, want and how much money you are willing to spend. It's a 3 armed scale.

Back