• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update on NovaStar vs. OC Seti Team.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not that I mind being on a team that is kicking butt...but, do we want to do anything to make this contest ...shall we say more interesting? Maybe allow NS to add one or more crunchers or something? :)

Cy

Cy said:
Not that I mind being on a team that is kicking butt...but, do we want to do anything to make this contest ...shall we say more interesting? Maybe allow NS to add one or more crunchers or something? :)

Cy

Cy, that reeks of trash talk.

I like it!. :D

Cy said:

Cy

Hey - you guys are out in front, far and square, but there is still 4600+ WU's to go to completion. The fat lady hasn't sung yet - just warming up her wind pipes.;)

Back