• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3/Origin + OCF Platoon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like there's no longer a need for a workaround to change your Origin ID. Could it be EA actually listened to the community?

Change Origin ID

That is excellent, I wonder if it kills your friends list if you do so or if it auto-updates them?

NOTE: If anyone changes theirs, please let me know and I will update the Original Post Table!

Changed to my BF2142 name.

petteyg359 | Pentivax

Changing it seems to have completely broken my usage of the origin.com website, though, and I can't login to Origin client anymore. Way to fail, EA...

Battlelog Platoon is live, I have created it and the link is in the OP. Feel free to apply for membership!

That makes sense, I have a digital copy and have already attached the serial# to my account.

your soldiername is your origin name. got your request.

see while you do this, gona make a new list of the top10 dodgy & best names :p

as it stands i vote these at best.
1) pwnmachine
2) Radioactivest
3) Granidier

& these as worst sofar.
1) arcanise-x-,,,,,,, haha ony kiddny m8te :p = but must be, IceNoise
2) onefstsnake1
3) Puddge

no offence to the worst in my list, there only there as i cant picture what they would mean?. nd im shure if this happens yall wont even be in the list but in all honesty you dont half get some bellters ingame :p

Back