• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3/Origin + OCF Platoon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a think ill be tag'n'teabag for you in the name of jesus christ our lord, ya blasphemer :) god bless

Sooo when i install my game in like 30 minutes (Gamestop is gonna be crazy!), do i ask for an invite to OCF or will i just add that tag? Ive never, :drool: been in an official clan. :shrug:

click on the link in the OP for the platoon, hit 'request to join' or whatever it says, I'll get a notification and add you!

i re-requested to join. my name is already on the list. did they just wipe the old platoons off from the beta and start fresh?

i re-requested to join. my name is already on the list. did they just wipe the old platoons off from the beta and start fresh?

yep everything was wiped from the beta. should be up to date with the platoon.

Great idea on the platoon thread, teamwork is vital in this game and it will be nice to play with many like-minded individuals.

I'll be joining the platoon as soon as I get my copy of BF3 from NE, apparently you can't get into Battlelog unless you have the game registered to your Origin account.

on a side note, i CANNOT believe I have to download scrabble on my F-ing phone to change my name in BF3! WTF EA!

Back