• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is anyone else playing this game w/o a subscription? Or just me? :)

I've battled my way up to a Sherman M4 and a Preist, but I have to say, I enjoyed tier 3 & 4 more.

It takes a LONG time to get enough exp and credits to do anything now. Still, fun to explode things.

i dont play with a Pem account
i have only bought $50 worth of gold for a Lowe because i was dirt poor (i had 5k credits left)
so besides that i dont use/buy gold

it can be done. it just takes longer. Some people will shell out for a Tier 5 or tier 8 premie (tier 8 getting much more credits) to help with the credit grind.

With premie, I have had matches of 150k+ credits on my lowe. I average about 50-60k credits a match with the lowe.

Is anyone else playing this game w/o a subscription? Or just me?
They're not getting any money from me! :D I might shell out for some extra garage slots, though... we'll see.

^ lol i got over 10 garage slots for free! but teir 8 pem tank is worth it if you play alot or just need the credits

Last edited:
i got a promo that gave you:
A T-127
1day of Pem
1 garage slot (taken by T-127)

and you could enter the code 10 times
so what i did is
Enter code
sold T-127 (which free a slot up) + it gave you 170k when sold)
enter code again
rinse n repeat!

which left me with 10 slots
1.2mil credits
10 days of pem
and i saved the last T-127
all this was free!

oh and srry code is long gone

lol

hey guys me and my friends just opened a Clan
we are looking for some players if you want to join PM me or apply here
http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000004106-DFW/
(if you apply thru link pls post telling us that your from OCF

we are Really good players but we dont have enough ppl right now to play in clan wars + we and very fun guys and some of us overclock(only me but i clocked my brothers too) + im trying to get them over to the dark side of the computer world (overclocking)

in my family/friends clan. TBF. the trolls of WoT. I think we officially now have 2 canadian, 3 russian, and at least 1 australian clan after us for blood. LOL

rumor going around the american and euro forums is that 7.4 test server will launch early in june and 7.4 should be official by late june. I'm looking forward to it!

rumor going around the american and euro forums is that 7.4 test server will launch early in june and 7.4 should be official by late june. I'm looking forward to it!
I can't get to the WoT forums from work. What's 7.4 got in store for us?

I just got a T29 and I must say it is a much better heavy tank than the M6.

7.4 will bring the french arty and TD lines and a new french medium, 2 new premie tier 8's (JagdTiger 8.8cm and the SuperPershing) 2 new maps (one a city map, one an open map based on an airport), and probable game balancing for the french tanks (seeing as how this is the big french update)

7.4 will bring the french arty and TD lines and a new french medium, 2 new premie tier 8's (JagdTiger 8.8cm and the SuperPershing) 2 new maps (one a city map, one an open map based on an airport), and probable game balancing for the french tanks (seeing as how this is the big french update)
Cool, I look forward to more French tank nerfs! :p

Seriously though, thanks for the info Frank! :thup:

I bought my son the Premium French TD and Arty and I have to say he likes them a lot. WoT got the matchmaking right on them and they play well and make him good free XP and credits.:clap:

Yes I am a wallet warrior. I like to say "I pay so that others can play". :D

Back