• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
picture.php

German tree

(one covered by tool tip is E-75)

I would torrent it as it a much faster download
It only took like 10 min anyway...

After a few hours of this game... I uninstalled it. it has potential, but looks horrible even at the highest settings, takes way too long to enter a game (upwards of 1 min), and the learning curve was just to steep for me.

Oh well. :)

It only took like 10 min anyway...

After a few hours of this game... I uninstalled it. it has potential, but looks horrible even at the highest settings, takes way too long to enter a game (upwards of 1 min), and the learning curve was just to steep for me.

Oh well. :)
ROFL.......;)

well this happens to everyone you just have to keep playing trough and get more experienced.....

and yes! you can't expect to have best graphics in the world for a 2.2GB game :D

e-75?

and how did you jump tanks like that? are you able too?

Yes! the notorious "E-75" one of a kind tank, speed armor and GUN at it's best.....
(T-25
E-50
E-75
E-100 all came up with update 6.5 or 6.6 sorry i don't remember right)

now about jumping tanks....
yes you can if you have Enough Free Ex.....

but in this case i did not jump tanks. i was playing the game from version 6.3 now it's 6.7....
at the point when 6.5 came up German tree changed to that you see above
but before that it was like this ....at that moment i had my Pz III/IV
so it shifted from the panther line to tiger line....
because of that i have automatically skipped..PzIII
2cymf02.jpg

Last edited:
Just not for me. Im not wating any more time on it. It has potential, but needs to look better and level up a bit faster. Free or not, no thanks, but I tried it! :)

You guys have sparked my interest. I shall explore this funky world of yours tomorrow... :)

what?

call of duty modern warfare 3 is out.....?????????
well how????
where? when...???

i must have it.....
no it on
November 8th......

searching..... .......................

it a ****ing beta....

Back