• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nobody is harsh. It looks like a cool game. I just dont play it and pointed you to another thread on the game. Happy gaming!

ok.
i have a TigerII (king tiger)
burebista....wow nice....
9K battles....wow...
King Tiger, nice!

I was on the fence whether to go Tiger or Panther so I got the VK3002 in the middle and then went Panther. If I don't like the Panther I can still go Tiger pretty quickly with the VK3002 only like 27k xp. I find myself buying an selling tanks a lot. :rolleyes:

Played it for several months and maxed the trees I wanted to get, but the total lack of any new game modes and the upcoming release of BF3 have caused me to drop it completely :D

well i got the Vk3601.....awesome tank with it's 88mm
i was on the tracks to the panthers when i had VK3601.... but the tree changed when 6.6 update came up. so it shifted from the panthers to the tigers... i want with it but i could always go back to the panthers.. trough VK3601... it already maxed out so i just have to buy a panther...

ytpconquer... bro.. two new maps came up ..... and lots of new tanks also non premium Platoons ,Trees changed.....
so start playing it again...:)

I played it for a while when it was still in beta. It was a fun game, but, at the time, I enjoyed wow more and didn't have time to play both. Stopped playing wow for good as I don't even have close to enough time. Can you buy tanks is WoTs now? Or are you basically limited with the t5 or t6 (I don't remember) purchased tanks with the rest requiring you to unlock the trees? If I can buy tanks/experience I might play it again, other wise it seems to take a LONG time to unlock stuff once you get up to t5 or 6.

I loved playing the arty tanks btw, so much fun raining death on the heavies.

I played it for a while when it was still in beta. It was a fun game, but, at the time, I enjoyed wow more and didn't have time to play both. Stopped playing wow for good as I don't even have close to enough time. Can you buy tanks is WoTs now? Or are you basically limited with the t5 or t6 (I don't remember) purchased tanks with the rest requiring you to unlock the trees? If I can buy tanks/experience I might play it again, other wise it seems to take a LONG time to unlock stuff once you get up to t5 or 6.

I loved playing the arty tanks btw, so much fun raining death on the heavies.

well there are T8 Premium tanks that you can buy.....

for example

Lowe(Germen)
KV-5(USSR)
T-14 heavy tank(USA)
Medium tank Type 59(China) (the only tank by china....if you ask me it a beginning to be a headache to me this T59...i mean this tank got it all ...One of the best Guns fast moving like 50Kmp i think and a Monsters armor)

yes all this tank can be use to unlock T9 and T10...and the Chines tank type 59 can be used to unlock USSR tanks....

and yes money can do anything
converting ex and credits so all you mentioned above can be done by $$$ :D

Here is mine. Just started playing a few hours ago.
cool....a Germen tanker like me here is my account

I have and I just can't compete with the wallet warriors but it is not a bad game.

it's a grate game, you should play more...:)

Last edited:
Back