Asus P8P67 newbie

Hello all. I just set up my new rig with Asus P8P67 and I5 2500k and Hyper 212+ cooler and Gskill RipJaws 1600. The system seems stable as per a Prime 95 run without any issues.

I'm trying to navigate through the bios but I'm having issues in figuring out what I want to be changing and testing. I can't seem to find a menu that will allow me to open up a manual clock setting and voltage setting. And what's with this auto overclock program? And finally should I be toying with turbo mode? I should just set her up to run a 4.0 or 4.5 all the time correct?

Basically I would appreciate a big list as to what I should be tweaking and changing and how to get this overclock rolling. Thank you for your time and help.
    Intel Core i5 2500k, Asus P8P67, Gskill RipJaws ddr1600 8gigs, Corsair 750 watt, Coolermaster Hyper 212+ , 500 gig samsung spinpoint, windows 7 64bit, 2x6950 Sapphire 1gig

Hit Esc and go down and hit "Advanced Mode". There is where all of your overclocking settings are being housed. The majority of the overclocking related values are in the "AI Tweaker" tab.

That should get you going.
    JOIN THE BENCHING TEAM!
    Core i5 2500K @ 5962MHz (DICE Cooling)
    P8P67-DELUXE
    4GB GSkill RipJawsX 2133MHz, 7-9-8-24
    2xGTX580 Matrix SLI
    90GB OCZ Agility 2 SSD
    VenomousX
    Windows 7 Ultimate - SP1
    OptyTrooper: "Be warned though overclocking is a drug."