• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P8P67 newbie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

topslop1

Hello all. I just set up my new rig with Asus P8P67 and I5 2500k and Hyper 212+ cooler and Gskill RipJaws 1600. The system seems stable as per a Prime 95 run without any issues.

I'm trying to navigate through the bios but I'm having issues in figuring out what I want to be changing and testing. I can't seem to find a menu that will allow me to open up a manual clock setting and voltage setting. And what's with this auto overclock program? And finally should I be toying with turbo mode? I should just set her up to run a 4.0 or 4.5 all the time correct?

Basically I would appreciate a big list as to what I should be tweaking and changing and how to get this overclock rolling. Thank you for your time and help.

Hit Esc and go down and hit "Advanced Mode". There is where all of your overclocking settings are being housed. The majority of the overclocking related values are in the "AI Tweaker" tab.

That should get you going. :)

Back