• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crossfire ATI 5770 Furmark Test(Overclocked)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The temps were good, although lately ATI and nVidia have been throttling their cards in applications like Furmark. Try running Unigene Heaven (2.5 is the latest) with all of the settings maxed out for a couple passes and check those temps.

I ran it with that program. And, I only got up to 54C. But, I could only use one card. Crossfire only works in fullscreen, and I had to run it windowed in 1920X1080 so I could look at my temps and load. Is there a program out there that will display my temps/loads even in fullscreen?

MSI Afterburner with On Screen Display turned on should do it for you.

Thanks. It got up to 61°C with a 25°C ambient. Thanks for the tips for on-screen display, and Unigene Heaven. I am guessing those temps are still in range? Should I consider overclocking further?

Those temps are still great, until you get into the 80s-90 I wouldn't worry about it.

Back