• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Update woes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
Did a windows update tonight and all of the sudden computation errors across the board????

That's just not right. wtf?

Last edited:
Edited your thread title to something a little more G-rated. Seriously

Hmm, that seems very weird. I updated my folding computer yesterday and I haven't had a single computation error since then. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and boinc version 6.12.34(x64) if that helps with anything.

I would suggest reloading the project in boinc and seeing if that helps with anything.

Edited your thread title to something a little more G-rated. Seriously

Whoa! My appologies. TBH I can't even remember what I called the thread.
No more forum posting while hammered.

Yeah, I really don't know what the heck happened, but it corresponded with the windows update last night. TBH it could have happened at any time yesterday though, I wasn't home much the entire day. Just a bit curious is all. I'll see how things go today.

Did a full uninstall and reloaded software. So far WU's are still coming through only in 4's and not allowing me yet to build up a buffer, and my RAC took a big hit, but at least no more computation errors.

Back