• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anyone know how to get rid of that terrible lighting effect around ninroot?

screenshot20661.jpg

Okay, screw ENB and Post-process Injectors. Just get this.

Also, attached to this post is a tweaked version of the headshot mod. It has 75% increased arrow speed. This is not my mod, I simply tweaked it to my taste.

Attachments

• Headshot.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
Dark, I don't know why but some peoples games do that and others don't. My uncles PS3 version does that god awful lighting effect around the nirnroot but mine on PC doesn't at all. It glows but it's a soft glow and doesn't clip like the screen shot you showed above. It's odd and like you said it's terrible... It's just an...eyesore.

Actually, after taking off the Post-process Injector and installing this, I no longer have said issue. Not only that, but I got a ~10% fps boost while outdoors (presumably what was lost due to the Post-process Injector).

EDIT: GET THIS MOD YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE OMFG

Last edited:

How do you like the latter? I'm using RLwC, but I find it a little dark even when using the lighter options. Overall I really like it and look forward to the next major release. I guess the one thing that bugs me is how difficult it is to see outdoors at night...when there's light from planets and stars that should light up the night. I grew up in a small town and know exactly how well you can see when our moon and stars are out. :)

How do you like the latter? I'm using RLwC, but I find it a little dark even when using the lighter options. Overall I really like it and look forward to the next major release. I guess the one thing that bugs me is how difficult it is to see outdoors at night...when there's light from planets and stars that should light up the night. I grew up in a small town and know exactly how well you can see when our moon and stars are out. :)

The "Project Reality" lighting seems to have a bit more of a fantasy feel to it imo. I also prefer the RLwC.

Have any of you Moonpath to Elsweyr? It was reviewed in PC gamer UK!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9782

"Its gorgeous and genuinely unlike the rest of Skyrim"

I have it, but I have NOO clue where it is or how to start its quests :p
Besides the point, anybody really excited for the complete revamps using the creation engine, like Nehrim? I can't wait to play a completely different game and lore, but I wonder how long down the road that will take since its a massive thing to accomplish!

OMG YES THE SHARDS OF ORDER. I want so bad....

Also, yes Moonpath is incredible well put together. If you explore down near Falkreath, up along the south western border of Skyrim, you will find it. :)

Back