• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF3 + 6950 = Freaking Lovely

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have two 6950s and I completed the campaign with the ultra preset...it only fell to like 55 fps at the lowest the entire game (capped at 60). The microstuttering is just horrible though...I pray that AMD will fix this completely with the full release 11.10 drivers on the 30th.

Are you running with CAPs 3 or 4? Also, it could be due to the hyperthreading on your i7, at least this is what Nvidia owners with stuttering believe it is. Disabling in the BIOS supposedly alleviates it.

ya know my quote button (or me not knowing how to use it) works for shiite

anyways, this was with 11.9

Is that your card's temp in the upper left corner of the in game BF3 screenshot? If so, what program are you using to get that display? The Trixx utility that came with my SAPPHIRE 6950 DiRT3 doesn't have that, and it's something I very much miss having.

Is that your card's temp in the upper left corner of the in game BF3 screenshot? If so, what program are you using to get that display? The Trixx utility that came with my SAPPHIRE 6950 DiRT3 doesn't have that, and it's something I very much miss having.

No its Fraps showing his FPS.

Back