• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fitting display to monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adrian719

Hey guys,
I have a 20" LCD tv, and I am trying to get my display to fit it. Its a 720p, so I have resolution on CCC set too 1360x768. However, the image does not actually fit, there is a space on either side. I cant figure out how to get it to fit. Before I moved to my SSD, I was able to scale the image to fit the monitor, but now I cant do that. Any ideas?

thanks guys

this is the best pic I could find on google sadly it is using very old drivers but it should get the point across I think. Basically you are looking for overscan in the drivers. For some reason every ATi card I have used with a TV has had this problem where as no nVidia card I have used has ever had this problem :confused:

074-05.jpg

this is the best pic I could find on google sadly it is using very old drivers but it should get the point across I think. Basically you are looking for overscan in the drivers. For some reason every ATi card I have used with a TV has had this problem where as no nVidia card I have used has ever had this problem :confused:

074-05.jpg

Overscan is locked, I cant use it. Thats what I had used before, for the exact same video card, and tv.

Back